SIGHTSEEING TOURS IN THE CONSTITUTIONAL COURT OF UKRAINE
1) Sightseeing tours in the Constitutional Court of Ukraine (hereinafter - the Court) for representatives of enterprises, institutions, organizations of all forms of ownership, educational institutions, public associations of Ukraine, members of official delegations, representatives of international organizations, individual visitors, including foreign citizens (hereinafter - participants of the sightseeing tour) are held to inform the Ukrainian and foreign public about the principles of the Court activity, to increase the legal culture level of citizens, their awareness of the protection of human and civil rights and freedoms by the body of constitutional jurisdiction in Ukraine.
2) The basic program of the sightseeing tour (hereinafter - the sightseeing tour) provides acquaintance with the lobby, Library, Archives, Courtrooms of the Grand Chamber of the Court, the Senate of the Court, the Press Center, the museum exposition.
During the sightseeing tour, the history of formation, powers, organization of activities, international relations of the Court, functions of the Secretariat of the Court are covered.
3) The Department of Communications of the Court and International Cooperation of the Secretariat of the Court shall be responsible for organizing and conducting the sightseeing tour.
4) Photographs of the participants of the sightseeing tour in the premises of the Court shall be taken by the staff of the Secretariat of the Court. Photos in electronic format, if necessary, can be sent to group leaders by email.
5) Sightseeing tours are held on working days on Mondays (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.) or Fridays (9 a.m. to 4 p.m.). In some cases - on other working days, taking into account the schedule of the Court. The duration of the sightseeing tour is 1 hour.
6) Quantitative composition of one group - up to 24 people. If the number of people exceeds 24 people, several groups are to be formed.
7)a A sightseeing tour shall be organized on the basis of a written request addressed to the Chairman of the Court.
The written application states: the purpose of the visit, last name, first name, patronymic (according to the passport), country name, passport number and series, place of work or study, desired date and time of the tour, contact phone number and / or email address.
8) Written appeals are sent to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9) Admission of the participants of the sightseeing tour is carried out in accordance with the established regime of admission to the objects of the Court on passports or other identity documents.
10) Sightseeing tours are free of charge.